[haiku] About Gsoc

  • From: Alper Tekinalp <alper.tekinalp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:45:16 +0300

Hi.
I am a computer engineering student at Canakkale Onsekiz Mart University,
Turkey. I use Linux(Pardus) and open source softwares for about 4 years. I
am in a project named Comak[] which attempt  to make Pardus technologies
(like user manager etc) work witk desktop envirements like Gnome etc.
Because Pardus technologies are Kde libraries based and need them although
with orther DE's. I checked Gsoc organizations and saw Haiku project. I
looked ideas on the list. There are interesting projects like "VirtualBox
port to Haiku" vs. But I don't have so good specifik knowledge about kernel
programming. I mostly write something with python. So my interestis Trac
Plugin: "Test and Commith Patch" functionality.
I only want to say "Hi". Best regards.
--
Alper Tekinalp
atekinalp.blogspot.com