[haiku-webkit] Re: Fwd: Re: WebPositive picks up speed again

  • From: Maxime Simon <simon.maxime@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-webkit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 12:02:54 +0100

> looks like we have the green light on the WebPositive name. Maybe we should
> switch to the old mailing list if it's still going?

Hi Stephan,

Getting rights on the WebPositive name is a good point. But I think
that we should keep the haiku-WebKit mailing-list online. The port and
the browser are two different things. So we may use WebPositive as a
name for the browser, but the port should be kept generic (it might be
use by other applications and we can even provide a BWebView in Haiku
API).

Bye

--
Maxime