[haiku-web] Re: website team

  • From: "Urias McCullough" <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 09:24:04 -0700

2008/7/23 Dennis d'Entremont <dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi everyone. I signed up for the list and am willing to help out with
> website maintenance and content management. I've been around long enough
> it's time to do something useful :)

Hey Dennis :)

I don't want to step on any toes, but I have a task if nothing else crops up.

One thing that you could probably help with immediately
(content-management-wise) would be to update the page:

http://www.haiku-os.org/getting_involved_in_haiku

Since this is fresh on your mind, perhaps you could even expand on
some of the topics there and help us brainstorm on other ways that
people can get involved as well :D

I was going to work on it last night, but pressing matters at home
prevented me from spending much time on it. So I'm giving you the
opportunity to update it instead (delegation!).

Feel free to send updated text here, or post it on your own HTTP
server somewhere so we can review it. Once it's done, we'll update the
site.

There are likely other pages that need work as well, I don't know if
you're interested, but someone really needs to re-work the tutorials
and "getting started" documentation into something consistent,
integrated, and easy to find.

Let me know what you think,

Urias