[haiku-web] Re: User needs help with Trac password reset

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 10:34:12 -0400

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 10:39 PM, Richie Nyhus-Smith
<richienyhus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Could someone on the web team have a look into DFergATL's problem ?

I don't think I have ssh access to the server where Trac is hosted.
From what I can read you have to use the Apache htdigest tool to
manage user passwords. I don't see anything about users in the Trac
web interface and I do have the Admin link.

So if someone else is listening who has access to the server, they
should be able to help.

--
Regards,
Ryan