[haiku-web] Re: Skeletonz CMS, OpenID

  • From: Waldemar Kornewald <wkornew@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2006 17:35:40 +0200

Michael Phipps wrote:

I have to say that this CMS looks pretty cool. I might try to install it and play with it...

Well, they seem to have the right ideas (place plugins directly into page text),
but this needs a nice WYSIWYG drag-n-drop editor to be perfect. :)

Some good links on OpenID/Yadis would be interesting. I am ... cynical about the idea, but willing to hear.

Please register for an account. For example: https://www.myopenid.com/

Try it out at:
http://www.openidenabled.com/
Their CMS is Plone, so this should give you an idea of how I imagined
single-sign-on and easy registration (i.e.: no registration, at all).

I love it. No more stupid questions about my desired nickname and password. Just
login.

Bye,
Waldemar Kornewald

----------------------------------------------------------------------- haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Haiku Web & Developer Support Discussion List