[haiku-web] Re: Python Developer

  • From: Niels Sascha Reedijk <niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 15:14:35 +0100

Welcome George!

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 9:48 PM, George Stoumpos <stoge88@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am Stoge [aka George Stoumpos] and I am friend and colleague of Alex-P.
> Natsios (Drakevr).
> I am a Python enthusiast for the last few months and I am interested in
> Django framework.
> Drakevr mentioned the post about the Python Developer you're looking for.
> [http://www.haiku-os.org/node/4993]
>
> To be honest I am less than a beginner to Python [just a few pointless
> scripts] but I am willing to learn about Django framework [and why not Trac
> and Pootle]

What is your background? Did you do something in other languages
before? The projects that we would like some help on are not really
beginner-projects, so it would be a challenge to get you started if
you are a real beginner. It would be easier if you have slightly more
experience under your belt.

Regards,