[haiku-web] Re: Fwd: [Website feedback] Haiku Slideshow

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2010 10:11:03 -0700

On Fri, Nov 5, 2010 at 10:05 AM, kallisti5 <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> *Fixed*  It was also unpublished.. Maybe Scott was going to update the
> content or something?  It was edited back on November 2nd.
>
> Anyway I reverted it for the moment as nothing was added.

Hmm... Maybe he was planning to update all the screenshots? A quick
note here might have been nice.

In any case, we probably should work on our screenshot tour.
Statistics show that this is the second-most-visited section of our
website other than the "get-haiku" download page. Currently I think
it's a little bland - it could use a bit of "wow", I think.

- Urias