[haiku-web] Fwd: Missing article: Binary Compatibility in 3 Easy Steps!

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-web@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 11:51:07 -0800

Below message was posted to haiku-development.

I confirmed that the article does not display properly, but the
content is still there for those who can edit it. If someone has the
time, would be nice if we figured out what Drupal disagrees with in
the HTML code here.

Should probably open a ticket, but I'm at work ATM... I can do it
later if nobody else beats me to it.