[haiku-inc] Twitter Account

  • From: Richie Nyhus-Smith <richienyhus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2015 05:05:29 +1200

Hi all,

The Offical Haiku Twitter account has been down for quite a long time and I
have finally got enough tasks crossed off my ToDo list that I can tackle
fixing the the Twitter account.

I would need the account details for this account:
https://twitter.com/haikuos/

It is my intention is to: remove the WalterOS logo, add appropriate Haiku
artwork, change the account to a verified account, get the fake imposter
account removed from twitter (https://twitter.com/haiku_os/) and most
importantly, to connect the account back to the main RSS feed via IFFT or
Hootsuite.

If IFFT is used, I will also connect it to Buffer, so that non RSS tweets
can be queued by those members of the board (or others appointed by the
board) who wish to create organic content for the account (or replying to @
tweets). Hootsuite has these features integrated.

The login details of the IFFT account, Hootsuite, Buffer or any accounts
created, will be sent via via email to the boards private email address.

Regards,
Richard.