[haiku-inc] Re: RMLL/LSM accomodation

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 22:49:59 +0200

On 01/07/2015 22:33, Urias McCullough wrote:

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 7:49 AM, François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx> wrote:
here is the bill for my accomodation at RMLL/LSM.
Olivier lives in Beauvais but actually some km away, so he told me it'd
be better to get hosted in the town.

The "repas du libre" is an optional socializing event btw.

Was that something you're paying for out of pocket? An extra 20 EUR
doesn't seem like much, if you believe it was useful for the project.

Well it's an occasion to talk with people from unrelated tracks and too
busy to pass by the booth the rest of the week.

The train tickets will be reimbursed by the RMLL org as I'm co-chairing
the Embedded track.

So, how much are you seeking reimbursement from Haiku, Inc.? My French
sucks (non-existent), so I don't have any clue what that says... Do we
assume the train ticket portion is already excluded from this bill?

Yes the train is on another bill I'll give to the RMLL orgs.

The first lines are each night (I'll have to move for the last one),
then come the lunches.

François.