[haiku-inc] Re: Media Kit Contract Hindsights

  • From: Alecander von Gluck IV <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-inc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2016 07:49:48 -0500

On Sat, Jul 09, 2016 at 5:14 AM, Dario Casalinuovo < b.vitruvio@xxxxxxxxx [b.vitruvio@xxxxxxxxx] > wrote:
Hi Guys, I have still some time left and I would like to use it in the best possible way, on the other hand I'd like to explore the possibility to continue working in July/August.
Community members are asking me if I will continue to work on the media_kit. Someone donated in that regard too. I guess there's not need of another formal vote, but I'd like to receive a general "go ahead" or a negative response from someone in the board anyway.
I have time available to work at least July/August, but it should be possible also for September.
Bye, Dario
I don't have authority on my own to approve contract work, but I'm strongly in favor of you continuing.
Let me try to round up a few board members to get consensus.
-- Alex