[haiku-i18n] Some queries about Pootle

  • From: Dhruwat <unitedronaldo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 13:50:03 +0530

Hi,
I have a few queries regarding pootle. I am sorry if they have been answered before in the mailing list: 1. There used to be some defunct strings in HTA, which were striked out. How does Pootle handle that? It seems to me that they have been removed entirely from Pootle. 2. Pootle complains about full stop ('.') not being present in the translation when it is there in the original string. But we use '|' instead of '.' in Hindi and many other indic languages, so is there a way we can make pootle recognise that character as the replacement for full stop.
cheers,
Dhruwat