[haiku-gsoc] Re: GSoC commitment and time allocation

  • From: Christopher Humphries <redeye4@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-gsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 15:49:51 +0200

Hi Stephan,

I feel pretty guilty here, a real example case in this matter.

I would like to apologize for the changes in my situation and for my lack of
foresight regarding these problems. Rest assured that I am still putting a
lot of effort into play, and I remain confident that I can achieve my goals.
Besides, I made a promise to you guys to advance the project.

As for my activity here, most of my questions still feel too general: I
would feel incompetent asking "What's all this about media formats?" without
knowing that I've read through documentation and source code.

That said, I really should remember that I can always ask for help here
instead of panicking my way through source code.

--
Cheers,
Christopher