[haiku-doc] Re: Login problem to update wiki

  • From: Dityo Nurasto <nurasto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-doc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:55:40 +0700

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 3:20 AM, Niels Sascha Reedijk
<niels.reedijk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 3:26 AM, Dityo Nurasto <nurasto@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 9:44 PM, kirilla@xxxxxxxxxx <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:

> >> It has a different account and password.
> >>
> >> I'm not sure the password reminder function of HTA works currently. At
> >> least it didn't work for me, recently.
> >>
> >> /Jonas Sundström.
> >

> > Hi,
> >
> > I could retrieving password for HTA safe and sound. But the one for trac
> > isn't working, I have tried two times to reset my password for trac wiki and
> > no go :(
>
> Could you please try again now?
>
> Regards,

I was accept an email for my username and new password to
dev.haiku-os.org. Now, I try to login but can't get in with the new
password. The realm window keeps poping up and ended in 401.

I was trying to log in from this address
http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/i18n/id_ID/Info and also
http://dev.haiku-os.org/login as mentioned in email. Tried to change
browser but still the same.

Thanks.