[haiku-development] Re: updated autoconf and automake

  • From: scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:41:39 -0700

2009/8/31 Jérôme Duval <korli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> 2009/8/31 scott mc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>:
>> Ok, I spent some time rebuilding many of the OptionalPackages in the
>> last few days and have now posted a patch on ticket 4363 which adds
>> all of the updated packages to the OptionalPackages file(s).  There's
>> still a few left to do in Group 1 and a couple in Group 2:
>> http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/R1/Alpha1OptionalPackages
>> I don't know where to get the source to rebuild jam, and the last time
> Here it is:
> http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/haiku/buildtools/trunk/jam/
>
> Bye,

Thanks Jérôme.  I checked out just jam and built it on Haiku and it
installed to /boot/home/config, so I changed that to /boot/common and
posted a patch:
http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/4391
I will rebuild this on a clean Alpha image and post the binary later.
Are there publicly accessible sources for liblayout?  Also it appears
the current liblayout zip is missing an .opd file and license file...
-scottmc