[haiku-development] Re: transaction too large and panic on INODE_DELETED

  • From: François Revol <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 15:58:05 +0200

Le 9 août 2010 à 14:39, Axel Dörfler a écrit :
>> I suppose something like the inode got deleted but not the entry
>> which points to it...
>> Anything I could do ?
>
> Sure, reproducible bugs are the best! :-)
> It could be interesting to see the block cache debug output, as well as
> the one in BFS's Journal.cpp. It could be possible that you'll need to
> add some more debug output that tracks what exactly went wrong
> (possibly something before the actual error occurs).
> If you don't have the time to look into it, how large is the partition?
> If it doesn't contain personal data, you could give me a copy (for
> example at the next BeGeistert).

Well it's the one that contains all my source trees on the athlon.

I should probably be able to copy the haiku trunk/ from it to a separate image,
and retry svn cleanup on it, it happens every once in a row.

If it doesn't happen on the copy then I suppose it's the original BFS data that
is badly broken.

François.