[haiku-development] Re: the space of Haiku and buildtools

  • From: "Stephan Assmus" <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 15:46:44 +0100

Hi Chico,

>    I don't have enough disk space for 4G! Oh, my God!
>    I want to debug the applications on haiku os. Can I just download the
> haiku os image, haiku buildtools and some of haiku application sources?
>    And please tell me exactly how much disk space the buildtools take.
>    Thanks!

I still don't understand if you are having problems with the disk space on the
Haiku image, or if you are having problems in general, because your computer
does not have enough disk space. How many Gigabytes does your HD have? How do
you have it partitioned, what operating systems have you got installed?

Best regards,
-Stephan