[haiku-development] stdbool.h

  • From: "François Revol" <revol@xxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 01:29:31 +0200 CEST

I've been porting NetSurf to BeOS (Zeta for now), and hopefully soon to
Haiku.
http://revolf.free.fr/beos/shots/shot_beos_netsurf.005.png

Doing that I had to hack around gcc's stdbool.h because it was not
working somehow, messing up with char vs enum...
Thing is the netsurf headers are #including it, and when #including
them from C++ code I had errors. And now it compiles, but I get
warnings like 'storage size of member foo in class bar ...'
And I noticed our own still has it typedefed as char.
Is there something we can do on that ?
I think standards dictate bool should be #defined to _Bool and true/
false be #defined too...

François.