[haiku-development] Re: rm: cannot remove `conftest.dir': Is a directory

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 09:56:35 -0700

On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 9:38 AM, Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I've been noticing this error during ./configure lately:
>> rm: cannot remove `conftest.dir': Is a directory
>> Was there a recent change to Haiku that would explain this happening?
>
> Not that I would remember, at least.
> If this is a bug, please file a bug report on how to reproduce it,
> thanks.
>
> Bye,
>   Axel.

If I see it happen again, I'll post a bug report.  I think it might
just be that I had a corrupted image.  I build a fresh one every few
days so I'll have to keep track of watch revision as well.  I've since
build the package that I had the original problem with and didn't get
the rm conftest.dir problem.
-scottmc