[haiku-development] Re: previous ... help

  • From: "Axel Dörfler" <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 11:37:32 +0200 CEST

Hi Raynald,

Raynald Lesieur <raynald.lesieur@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>      YES !! See a screenshot on listattr of Expander Application,
> it haven't a 'VICN' attribut. Why ? How can I resolv this ?

I don't have a good idea, but since the attribute is missing, you
should try to find out when it gets lost.
There are only two possibilities where this may happen: 1)the command
that should write the attribute (usually "rc") is not called or does
not work correctly, or 2) the bfs_shell doesn't write the attribute for
whatever reason.

It's just a bit strange that only you has this problem, so I would
first look at the tools you're using to build Haiku.

Bye,
   Axel.