[haiku-development] missing stdc++ library symbol

  • From: Pete Goodeve <pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Haiku Development <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 18:34:42 -0700

Hi,

This question sounds similar to one I just asked over in 3rd-Party,
but I think this is more appropiate to ask here.  (It was also part
of the reason for my confusion in the other matter.)

In the Csound sources, there is one (add-on) module that uses the
stdc++ list and vector mechanisms.  It compiles OK (gcc4), but when
the app tries to load it, it can't find the symbol:

 _ZNSt15_List_node_base7_M_hookEPS_

which decodes to

 std::_List_node_base::_M_hook(std::_List_node_base*)

I've searched through the library, and though there are several
" _ZNSt15_List_node..." entries, that one isn't there.  I'm not clear
how the whole template mechanism works, so maybe it should be
constructed somewhere else?  Or is our library missing something?

Thanks,
        -- Pete --