[haiku-development] manual for directory layout in Haiku

  • From: Tim Kelly <gtkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2016 10:15:51 -0400

Hello,
I am trying to port some software to Haiku (at the moment I'm working with hrev49897, a bit out of date). It has the traditional configure script from gnu world, which has a different layout than Haiku, obviously. Is there a document/web page somewhere that describes where files from the Unix-like world should go in Haiku?

Thanks,
tim

--
See his campaign run by the powerfunds, making all the deals he can
Ain't it funny what greed and money can do to the soul of a man

                -- Ritchie Kotzen