[haiku-development] libicon

  • From: Pier Luigi Fiorini <pierluigi.fiorini@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 13:07:58 +0200

Hi,
I would like to port IM Kit to HVIF icons but I saw that libicon is only available as a static library. Will it be included in the Haiku images as a shared object in the (hopefully near) future?

Also, do you know a tool to convert SVG icons to HVIF icons?
I tried Icon-o-Matic but it seems that it has a fixed size for icons and my SVG icons are larger than the editing area.

--
"It's really hard to design products by focus groups. A lot of times, people don't know what they want until you show it to them."
-- Steve Jobs, BusinessWeek, May 25 1998