[haiku-development] find_directory() and header directories

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2011 08:55:00 -0800

Would it make sense to add the include directories to
find_directory().  We currently have /boot/common/include being used
for many 3rd party libs, which is either set using
--include-dir=/boot/common/include, `finddir
B_COMMON_DIRECTORY`/include or just derived from the prefix being set
to /boot/common.  It might be handy if we had
B_COMMON_INCLUDE_DIRECTORY or B_COMMON_HEADER_DIRECTORY that could be
used for this, and B_SYSTEM_HEADERS_DIRECTORY to point to what is
(currently) /boot/develop/headers. Also can we make it consistent,
should it be INCLUDE, HEADER, or HEADERS?
-scottmc