[haiku-development] Re: dtc port, bison and stdlib.h header guard

  • From: Axel Dörfler <axeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 18:32:09 +0200

Am 22.08.2012 12:58, schrieb François Revol:
I'm not sure trying to fix bison is much better/simpler.

The simplest solution seems to align to glibc and switch the guard to
_STDLIB_H. I don't like it either but at least it shouldn't do any harm.

Getting old and lazy? What happened to "fix the damn tool"? ;-))

I wouldn't mind switching to the other header guard (even if this is a source compatibility issue, and there might also be code in our repository checking for that), but if bison does it this way, either its Haiku port, or it itself is clearly broken.

Bye,
   Axel.