[haiku-development] /bin/c++ wrapper script

  • From: Ingo Weinhold <ingo_weinhold@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 13:57:57 +0200

Howdy,

as noted in #2770 our /bin/c++ wrapper script (which is identical to Be's
BTW) doesn't deal correctly with whitespace in path names. Besides that I
wouldn't even know how to do that in a shell script, does anyone know a
reason why the script is used at all? The shell variables for additional C
or C++ flags are empty by default and I don't think I've ever seen an
example where they are set. Unless there are objections, I would simply
replace the script by a symlink to g++.

CU, Ingo