[haiku-development] Re: avcodec and ape_reader

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 10:36:01 -0700

On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 7:57 AM, Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sat, Apr 11, 2009 at 4:57 AM, David McPaul <dlmcpaul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Because of that last argument, I'd actually be in favor of keeping yasm in
>>> our buildtools, but then it needs to be enabled during cross compilation!
>>
>> How can I go about doing that?
>
> The patch i'm working on is here:

I have created a ticket with my patch attached:

http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/3743

Feel free to modify it and apply it - preferably someone like Ingo
would review it to make sure it doesn't do something really bad...

I'm now using this on several of my Linux boxes rather than relying on
the host's yasm version (because Debian 4.0 didn't have a recent
enough yasm).

Now...we just need that gcc2 asm issue fixed for libavc ;)

- Urias