[haiku-development] Re: app_server patch

  • From: Joseph Groover <looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 17:47:47 -0500

On 5/17/2011 14:47, Stephan Aßmus wrote:

Joseph Groover<looncraz@xxxxxxxxxxx>  schrieb:

On 5/17/2011 12:01, pulkomandy wrote:
On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 07:49:22PM -0700, Michael Oliveira wrote:
Is there any plan to include it into Alpha 3?
No ticket in the alpha3 milestone on Trac, not part of the release.

Ticket # 7445

http://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/7445

alpha 3 wasn't a target when I created the ticket.

Thanks for the bump!

--The loon
Sorry I haven't gotten around to applying the patch yet. When I do, I don't
think it needs to be included in the alpha, though. It just brings the chance
of introducing a regression.

Best regards,
-Stephan

I understand completely.  It would be nice to see it post-alpha 3.

scottmc called it feature creep, but I don't see that. I simply implemented unimplemented features, and made a class so that the two apps relying upon the changes are kept in sync - while expanding command line capabilities to match the future UI.

Oh well, I'm patient :-)

--The loon