[haiku-development] WebPositive Font Settings Bug

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 08:08:18 -0400

I am having a hard time trying to fix this:

https://dev.haiku-os.org/ticket/7637

It isn't a showstopper in that overall WebPositive is still usable,
but it is ugly and makes the application look less polished.

I can only assume this happens due to some quirk in my build
environment, which is a pure GCC4 R1A3 RC at r41768.

I haven't tried really hard to track it down yet, but I suspect it may
be a GCC4-only bug, maybe in the layout system. Though it does not
show up in the r577 release of Web+, even on this same machine. No
code related to the settings window changed between r577 and r580.

For purposes of the release though, could someone else try building
Web+ on a more standard GCC2hybrid R1A3 RC and see if this same issue
comes up?

--
Regards,
Ryan