[haiku-development] User space the final fronteir

  • From: grossburger@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Mar 2015 19:34:15 +0100

Ingo, SHUT THE FUCK UP!

It's a bug alright - in Haiku. How long have you been a
maintainer? And you *still* haven't learnt the first rule of Haiku maintenance?

If a change results in user programs breaking, it's a bug in Haiku. We never
EVER blame the users. How hard can this be to understand?

To make matters worse, the package manager is clearly total and utter CRAP even
if it didn't break applications.

> The intent is for end users to not have to make packages.

Shut up, Ingo. And I don't _ever_ want to hear that kind of obvious garbage and
idiocy from a Haiku maintainer again. Seriously.

You've shown yourself to not be competent in this issue.

WE DO NOT BREAK USERSPACE!

Seriously. How hard is this rule to understand? We particularly don't break
user space with TOTAL CRAP. I'm angry, because your whole thought process is so
_horribly_ wrong, and the package manage that broke things was so obviously
crap. It is incredibly broken shit.

The fact that you then try to make *excuses* for breaking user space, and
blaming some external program that *used* to work, is just shameful.

Fix your f*cking "package manager", because it is obviously broken. And fix
your approach to programming.

Grossburger