[haiku-development] Reset my Trac passport?

  • From: Michael Crawford <mdcrawford@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 21:05:28 -0800

Long Time No See,

I'd like to get back into Haiku development after a long hiatus.

I have a few tickets in Trac under the account "MichaelCrawford".  I
have both forgotten my Trac password, and due to cash flow problems,
lost a whole bunch of domain names.  Quite likely I lost the domain
for the password with which I originally registered.

Would someone be willing to reset my password so I can keep using the
MichaelCrawford account?  I could send you a photo of my driver's
license and passport if that would help.

If not I'll register a new account.  I only have a few tickets, but it
would be nice to maintain the continuity.

BTW - this particular email (mdcrawford@xxxxxxxxx) is sending an
autoresponse that claims that my company just got funding.  That is a
joke, intended to make some annoying spammers go away.

Thine In Eternal Torment,

Mike
BeOS Developer 6922
Michael David Crawford, Consulting Software Engineer
mdcrawford@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.warplife.com/mdc/

   Available for Software Development in the Portland, Oregon Metropolitan
Area.