[haiku-development] Pleased to announce Haiku's acceptance in Google Summer of Code 2010!

  • From: Matt Madia <mattmadia@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 19:19:51 +0000

Greetings & salutations

It is my honor to officially announce that Google has accepted Haiku
as a mentoring organization in Google Summer of Code 2010!
This year, Haiku was one of 367 organizations to apply.
A list of accepted organizations is available at :
http://socghop.appspot.com/gsoc/program/accepted_orgs/google/gsoc2010

At this time, I strongly encourage all prospective student applicants
to begin discussing possible project ideas. By engaging us sooner, you
strengthen your own knowledge and your project proposal.

Mentors:

In the next few days, invitations to sign up as mentors will be sent out.
If this is your first year participating as a mentor, please email
Stephan or myself with your Google account ID.

Thank you and looking forward to the coming weeks!

--mmadia