[haiku-development] Re: Please, Help a Student

  • From: Fredrik Holmqvist <fredrik.holmqvist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 19:46:14 +0100

2012/1/12 Antonio <billmurrayinspace@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi, I'm a student in a software engineering class. For a project, my partner
> and I need to find a couple of bugs that we can try to fix.
>
> So if someone can point us in the right direction or suggest some bugs for
> some inexperienced computer science majors that would be awesome.

I think I know one that probably also needs to be reported. If you in
StyledEdit do search and replace on a phrase and the replacement
contains the first phrase it goes into a loop.

Example: you have a document with "I love pie!" in it and search and
replace "pie" with "apple pie"

/Fredrik Holmqvist, TQH