[haiku-development] Re: Nightlies?

  • From: pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 18:02:48 -0700

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 03:42:38PM -0700, pete.goodeve@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> As Philippe has applied the patch I made for usb_midi, and some others,
> and would like it to be tested, I went to grab that nightly build, and
> find they aren't available now that the alpha is out!  So I went to get
> the latest source snapshot from berlios.de, and that has gone too...

I realized eventually that the relevant sources are directly available
from the changeset, so I was able to compile those and do the required
tests.  [Everything works...]

My complete source tree is getting a bit old by now, though.  Has the
berlios.de snapshot repository gone for good?  (I only see Linux stuff
there now.)

Cheers,

-- Pete --