[haiku-development] How to donate some code?

  • From: Dane Scott - TuneTracker Systems <signalcaster@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 15:47:31 -0600

Hi guys,

TuneTracker Systems has developed a little preflet that allows Haiku users to
set up FTP on their system by setting a username and password in a GUI.  If you
would like it for the Haiku installation, or as an installoptionalpackage
add-in item, just let us know.  I can supply the source, the binary, whatever's
useful, we're just donating it.  No worries if you don't want/need it, just let
me know how to provide it if it's of any value to "the cause."

Best regards,

Dane Scott
Dane Scott | Support Services
TuneTracker Systems
612 McDonald St.
Oconto, WI 54153 USA
920-273-0543
http://www.tunetrackersystems.com

--

(Have you seen our new, affordable Contemporary Christian format?  Check out
http://www.heartsongradio.com for demos and details)