[haiku-development] Re: Haiku VirtualBox additions have reached the VirtualBox repository!

  • From: "Alexander G. M. Smith" <agmsmith@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2012 10:00:28 -0400 EDT

kallisti5 <kallisti5@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on Mon, 01 Oct 2012 09:30:41 -0500:
> I come bringing good news, the Haiku VirtualBox additions have reached
> the upstream VirtualBox Subversion repository.

Good news indeed!  I'm currently looking at VMs for running Haiku and BeOS,
now that I've got a PC with a processor that has the Intel VT instructions.
So having guest OS side features (looks like mouse and video drivers) is
nice!  I'll have to try them out, once I finish the VirtualBox docs...

- Alex