[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Translation.

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 19:39:04 +0100

Le Thu, 21 Jan 2010 22:53:00 +0100, Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit:

2010/1/21 PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>:
Le Thu, 21 Jan 2010 21:44:46 +0100, Bruno Albuquerque <bga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> a
écrit:

I want to translate Haiku to Brazilian Portuguese. Are there any
specific procedures to do that? In one commit message I saw someone
mentoning a translation site or something.

It's at http://hta.haikuzone.net
Note that it's not yet possible to select pt_BR as a language in Haiku
yet...
I'll have a look at it when I get some time, but I don't expect to get much
in the coming weeks...

Ok. Please let me know as soon as I can do that. Thanks.

-Bruno

Hello,
You should now be able to use the locale preflet to enable Brazilian Portuguese. The catalog should be name pt_br.catalog.

--
Adrien Destugues / PulkoMandy
http://pulkomandy.ath.cx