[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Inc's purpose (was: Haiku Inc. and Haiku)

  • From: Ralf Schuelke <teammaui@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 23:28:47 +0200

On 2008-09-04 at 15:34:54 [+0200], Dennis d'Entremont
<dennis.dentremont@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And don't forget the disagreements between the two administrative groups (if
> that's how it's set up) as to how the money is spent. It would also mean
> that the donations would be split (not sure of the ratio) between the two
> organization because the community only has so many people who donate.

I think this is in mom not a point.
we must look forwart and must see what can we do to make haiku os development
secure for the futures.
Haiku OS is a free community project and this is not europa or us only, i
like the word "Global".

KDE is Global too and other opensource projects.
In time we dont have panic over Haiku.Inc and co, what discussed here, sure
in the futures must investigate on man power to managment and representation
haiku os. Step by Step ...

So time to relax and code. We have a goal =  R1Alpha1
--
Ralf Schülke aka Stargater