[haiku-development] Re: Haiku Development Edition

  • From: Sikosis <sikosis@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 11:43:57 +1000

I'll sort that out this weekend -- the vmware dev image is a test I'm currently working.

Cheers

Sikosis

On 26/09/2008, at 9:27 PM, Gerald Zajac <zajacg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is a VMware Haiku image at http://haiku-files.org/dev/ which includes the development software. Why isn't there also a raw (hard disk) image which includes the development software? Since it is such a hassle installing the development software on Haiku, I would like to load a Haiku image containing the Development software onto a hard disk partition.

Best regards,
Gerald