[haiku-development] Greek Extended Keymap - Greek Polytonic

  • From: ΧΡΗΣΤΟΣ ΜΑΡΕΤΣΙΚΟΣ <chrisgrelec@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 14:49:20 +0300

Greek Extended Keymap - Greek Polytonic

Hello!

I need help. Before time I began my own project for Haiku in order to supports Greek Polytonic keyboard. The project is finished, and soon I’ll upload the source code, also I prepare a video for youtube.

The code works very well so I can write in Haiku Greek Polytonic using 32 dead keys.

But I have a small problem.

For the dead key Rough breathing (Dasia), I have 18 entries, and I can see them in Keymap (Preferences) and I can write 18 symbols for the dead key Rough breathing (Dasia) in StyleEdit and in other programs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_diacritics

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rough_breathing

But when I run the following command in Terminal,

Keymap - d “Greek Extended” > mydumpfile

and then I open the text file mydumpfile with the program StyleEdit, I see for the dead key Rough breathing (Dasia)that it has 16 entries instead of 18.

I don’t know who is the counter (or counters) in order to increase price from 16 to 18 entries when I make dump keymap.

In my project I use the following files:

haiku/src/bin/keymap/keymap.cpp

haiku/src/kits/shared/keymap.cpp

haiku/headers/os/interface/InterfaceDefs.h

haiku/src/preferences/keymap/keymap.cpp

haiku/src/preferences/keymap/keymap.h

haiku/src/preferences/keymap/keymapWindow.cpp

haiku/src/preferences/keymap/keymapWindow.h

Thanks,

Hristos Maretsikos