[haiku-development] Focus Follows Mouse

  • From: PulkoMandy <pulkomandy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:39:26 +0200

> Yep, that's how i see it too! The thing is switchable anyway. My original
> question was about choosing the best default (an important thing in the
> beos/haiku philosophy).

Speaking of best defaults... is there support for focus-follows-mouse
in Haiku ? I can't use any windowing system without it ...
I'm not sure if it should be enabled by default, but I don't see a
single case where it gets in the way when doing something or any other
bad effect... (as long as you also disable raise-on-focus)