[haiku-development] Dependency setup for libtiff (jpeg headers) not correct

  • From: Stephan Aßmus <superstippi@xxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2012 10:48:15 +0200

Hi,

I've just updated my tree and tried to build a simple "haiku-image" target to test a patch. I've built with -j4 and the build failed trying to build libtiff because of a missing jpeg header. These headers are now provided in a package and the package was being downloaded by another build job concurrently. If the jam dependencies were setup correctly, then generating the libtiff object would have been postponed until the download finished, correct? I am hoping that whoever has done this change recently (Jérôme?) maybe has this fresh on his mind and can find a fix faster than me. I am not so good at debugging jam files.

Best regards,
-Stephan