[haiku-development] Re: Delaying Alpha 3

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 17:34:09 -0500

#6944 was fixed by Axel a while ago after I pointed out the problem (I
hadn't seen that ticket) and I've marked it fixed.

#6975 has a patch which should probably be tried and hopefully could
be resolved by that. I've seen some of these ShowImage crashes when
opening some JPGs so I may try the patch.

#6824 I haven't yet tried to reproduce but if Axel has had problems
debugging it I don't know if I'll have any more luck.

Point being if #6975 is fixed by that patch we are probably in OK
shape with ShowImage for the release.

Anyone else? I know we are all busy but we really need to make a release.

--
Regards,
Ryan