[haiku-development] Re: Cross-compiling ports using haikuporter?

  • From: scottmc <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2013 22:48:53 -0700

I asked the question on the commits list a few weeks ago from the gcc2h
side and Ingo replied with this, I suspect it's similar for building the
other way?

> How do we switch over to build gcc4 versions?

If you mean building for gcc 4 on a gcc 2 hybrid Haiku, add

  SECONDARY_TARGET_**ARCHITECTURES="x86"

to your haikuports.conf and then just do "haikuporter <port>_x86". For
building x86 gcc 4 primary architecture packages you need a respective
Haiku.