[haiku-development] Coverity scan for hrev43696 completed

  • From: Urias McCullough <umccullough@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2012 17:55:42 -0800

A new Coverity scan of Haiku hrev43696 is published on our Coverity Scan site.

This build was completed with gcc4 but I forgot to include GPL addons (again).

It seems that while our overall defects decreased (great job
everyone!), there are 235 new issues this run. It looks like most of
them are in the Debugger and related code, which was just recently
added since the last scan was run.

As usual, please let me know if you are a committer that doesn't yet
have access to our Coverity scans, and I will request an account be
added for you. For further information, please see this page:

http://dev.haiku-os.org/wiki/Coverity

Thanks!

- Urias