[haiku-development] Re: Coverity

  • From: "Jonas Sundström" <jonas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 22:55:16 +0100 CET

Brian Verre <bverre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Could you clarify what needs to be done? I am unclear
> if you mean that pkgsrc needs porting to Haiku
> (http://www.pkgsrc.org/) or if Coverity requires a modified
> package containing Haiku, utilizing pkgsrc, containing the
> source tree. Would this need to be a scripted build, ala the
> nightly image server?

The latter, I suppose. A pkgsrc package to fetch Haiku source
and wrap/harbor a Haiku build within the pkgsrc structure.

Basically a makefile and a few more files. E.g.:

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/www/curl/
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/www/curl/Makefile?rev=1.78&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup

Just replace curl with haiku.... ;}  j/k

Documentation
http://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/

CVS web
http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/pkgsrc/

Pkgsrc tarball
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/pkgsrc-2007Q4/pkgsrc-2007Q4.tar.gz

/Jonas.