[haiku-development] Colors!

  • From: John Scipione <jscipione@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2012 04:14:07 -0400

I have finally completed my refresh of Colors!

Requisite screenshot:
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3a80iA1Cf1r0f0hfo1_1280.png

Would you guys mind adding this application to the Haiku source repository
and image? I thought it might be nice to have a color picker app in the
default image. Either way I've done my best to update the coding style to
Haiku's style, updated it to use the layout APIs, and many other
improvements. Matt Madia got the original author Werner Freytag to
relicense the application MIT and put the source up on OSDrawer.net a few
years ago.

If this app is deemed not important enough to include in the Haiku source
repo and default image, I can make an optional package out of it instead...
once I figure out how to do that.

Thanks for your consideration,
John Scipione