[haiku-development] Re: Can't login to Trac

  • From: "Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki)" <koki@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 11:58:33 -0800

Hi,

Looks like Trac is working now. Thanks Gavin!

So, now, all back to squashing those bugs! ;)

Cheers,

Koki

Jorge G. Mare (a.k.a. Koki) wrote:
Hello,

No databases were deleted. A couple of weeks ago we were forced by our provider to hastily move the website to a different server due to increased DB activity (so they claimed, and gave us a 2 hours ultimatum). That move may have broken the login functionality of
Trac.

Gavin is already aware of the problem. Please, given him some some time to look into it and try to fix it. :)

Cheers,

Koki

Niels Reedijk wrote:
Ah. This was to be expected. The main website moved to another
account. Gavin, could you please temporarily restore the database
until we come up with a permanent solution. N.

On 2/5/08, Euan Kirkhope <euan.kirkhope@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm trying to login to the dev side of haiku-os, anyone else seeing
the following?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "build/bdist.linux-i686/egg/MySQLdb/connections.py", line 35,
in defaulterrorhandler
ProgrammingError: (1146, "Table 'haiku_website.users' doesn't exist")

:~(