[haiku-development] CD disc artwork

  • From: Sean Bailey <ziusudra@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 04:37:15 -0600

mmadia mentioned that artwork for the Alpha2 cd was still needed.

Here is my first draft: http://j.imagehost.org/0449/haiku_disc.png -
warning that is rather large (1050x1050). It is meant to follow the
Alpha1 artwork, though I can go in another direction if bribed well
enough.

It's all in layers in WonderBrush so things can be changed easily.

The black circles are just guides to show where the edges of the disc
are. They, and the image dimensions, are from a template I got from
Cafe Press and will not be on the final artwork.

Please foward to other appropriate mailing lists.

Congratulations on the release!