[haiku-development] Re: Antw.: Filtered PoseViews

  • From: Ryan Leavengood <leavengood@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: haiku-development@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2012 18:36:02 -0400

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 7:44 AM, superstippi@xxxxxx <superstippi@xxxxxx> wrote:

> I think the solution should be to make a filtering input visible at the top
> of the view. Like scrolling a small input area down from the top of the pose
> area. When it is closed, the filtering is removed. Totally obvious, I think.
> It should have a label in front of the text input like "Show only files
> including: " or something the like.

I had that thought as well. The current problem which Philippe is
trying to fix is definitely related to the filtered state not being
obvious. It would be nice if we can pull it off something like
Chrome's search interface (which frankly I would also like in
WebPositive, but it might be tricky in both cases without BView
overlapping and z-order support.)

--
Regards,
Ryan